Friday, January 8, 2010

Cambridge Exam Results?

Is cambridge 'O' level results out yet? Which courses will you be interested to take in the polytechnics?
Business? Tourism? Law Management? Early Childhood studies? Psychology?
Frankly speaking, I think that the most hectic course to study in University will be Medical because you have to know everything from common couths,flus to abnormal vaginal discharge ... the kinds of medicine to prescribe etc. No wonder those ppl are the ones who get awarded in their working life as their monthly salary as super high.
I think that in this past wk, the most famous news would be of the terrorist act whom that guy tried to bomb the plane. I think that that's really stupid and because of those black horses, they caused taking a plane to USA to become such a tedious chore. Just look at the queues at the airport or at the testing of the system and the most recent one whereby the checkpoint from USA wanted to check if their system is perfect and caused the victim trouble at the checkpoints in another country which i think is Ireland or Iceland. Didn't hear the news very cleary.
Actually I really do adore going to USA. I want to visit San fransico one day or even the Hawaii beaches. I hope that I'll be able to visit Hawaii before that particular volcano eruption that can cause Hawaii to be gone happens.
I don't understand why in the world must there be terrorist. Why can't they be happy about WORLD PEACE? Everytime an operation succeeds, it kills so many innocent people. Can't things be talked or discuss in a peaceful manner? WORLD PEACE that's what every single citizen wants. Only with Peace can there be Prosperity

No comments:

Post a Comment